Tuesday, November 19, 2019

First Week Through!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I do not have much time but I will write fast!

I got to the MTC at around 4 AM the first night and so I was EXHAUSTED the first couple of days but I have adjusted really well. The first couple of days were hard but I am doing really well and I am really happy!!

Okay so the CCM is AMAZING! The food is delicious, it's a variety of rice, chicken (sometimes beef), and mashed potatoes almost every meal which is about what I expected. They treat us really well here, we have air conditioned rooms, its very clean, and the spirit is very strong here. It has given me peace and happiness and has helped me a whole lot. It is SO HUMID, we are right on the coast and we have to keep our windows open otherwise we would get mold in our shoes and everything.

It is a lot of work in the CCM, but you can feel the spirit working miracles in all the people, including the teachers, and I have already seen the gift of tongues in work. I've been able to have pretty decent conversations with the latinos but I have a long way to go.

On my first night here I was called to be the district leader! It is a lot of extra responsibilities and at first I was stressed but I've been able to recognize the blessings of helping others and being the example.

I hope you are all doing so well, I pray for each and every one of you. Please let me know if you would like me to pray about anything specific. I'll write you all next week!

Elder Pollock

No comments:

Post a Comment